AnetHelpTool v.126.96.36.199: New features of the AnetHelpTool:
- The Java Help is supported
AnetHelpTool v.188.8.131.52: Changes:
- The strange behavior under Windows NT was corrected
AnetHelpTool v.184.108.40.206: New features of the AnetHelpTool v.5.x:
- 32-bit mode
- HTML-help files can be generated.
- The WinHelp and HTMLHelp compiler are included to the distribution.
AnetHelpTool v.4.5.2: New features of the AnetHelpTool v.4.5.2 :
- The generation of the help-project to the set of the html-pages (Wwww-site).
- The compiler (hcp.exe) is added to the AnetHelpTool distribution.
- The module added that installs the Microsoft Help
Workshop and adds it to the AnetHelpTool. The module can be downloaded from http://www.anetsoft.com/eprhlptl.htm.
The component contains Hotspot Editor 2.0 (Shed.exe) that can be used to
make images with the sensitive to user clicks areas. It contains
Multi-Resolution Bitmap Compiler version 1.1 (Mrbc.exe), that can combine
the images with different screen resolutions to one file.